Priceless Relation

Mother Child Relation

A Woman gives birth to a child, but a child gives birth to a MOTHER in that woman. A great hats-off to all the mothers in this universe whose job or duty is priceless. It cannot be measured or weighed on any scale. A woman changes her whole life after being a mother. A mother lives and plans the future considering the child first and then herself. A daughter or a girl would never understand the real meaning of her mother unless she herself becomes a mother and it’s the mother only who understands the pain of her daughter once her daughter becomes a mother. Be it her own child or an adopted  child, a mother will always care and sacrifice one point times more compare to a father. Despite all the pain she goes I still believe that being Mother is the happiest thing to be in the world. 

My Experience on the first sight of my child

Every mother would still remember the first time they had held the baby in their hands or the first glimpse of the baby after its birth and that would surely have given them goose bumps. I still remember, when I delivered the baby, I could see it full of blood and then, the nurse cleaned it and wrapped it in clean white cloth. She brought the baby to show me first and when I saw it, I was overwhelmed and tears rolled down to my cheeks. I called the baby by some name (which I don't remember now) and it gazed at me & smiled and removed its tongue. I kissed the baby and was sooooo.... happy that I cannot express it right now. I was so much pleased, that I didn't felt the necessity to inquire the doctor whether it was a boy or a girl. Later when I was shifted from the operating room to the ward, my room was full with relatives, but I simply wanted to see my hubby and congratulate him for our baby. It is at that time when I asked my husband was it a baby boy or a baby girl and he was amazed at that. He shook hand and said it’s a girl and we both cried with joy. Also my wish was that, our baby should be first held either by me or by my husband and no one else apart from us. So when the baby was brought out my husband was the first one to hold the tiny princess in his arms.

Inter-related behaviors of Mother and child


Mother and child's behaviour is inter-related. A child is cute, innocent, lovely and delicate. A mother becomes radiant, hard, strong, organized, marvellous and excellent because of her child. The innocence on a child's face can melt the hardest of the hearts, and the same child makes a mother hard and strong from within in such a manner that she can face any difficulty in way of her child's future and conquer success over it. I have seen so many career oriented woman who even sacrifice their jobs, work just to pay attention to their kids and enjoy moments with them. I have seen so many mothers who go out of the way to build their child's future. Working mothers also do a great sacrifice by staying away from the child for a longer time, if the child is unwell sometimes working moms are not in a state to even take a leave or come half day. 

    Can anyone express their feelings when they hold a small child in their hand?

No one can express it in words, this feeling of peace in mind can only be felt. Few things can only be felt and leave us speechless and this is one of them. Their first laugh, first words, first teeth, first crawl, first step everything is so mesmerizing that we forget all our tensions at work and simply enjoy with the kid. It has the power to tie all the knots of relations. Keeps the house messy all the time, cries, shouts, laughs, runs, makes the whole house run behind it, but when the child is not at home the house becomes empty.

The Child grows, get educated, become matured but a mother remains the same caring and loving one, she will still think of her child first. So the child should remember and never forget the love and affection a mother has for her child when they grew up and get settled in their own lives. Always be obliged to your mother, as she is the only one who will never be jealous on your success nor will she be cunning over your failures. She will be the first one to be joyous on your achievements and she will be the only one who would be truly concerned for your failures, but will always be besides you in all phases of your life. 

               HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE 
            BEAUTIFUL MOTHER'S IN THE WORLD.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 unique gift ideas for Haldi Kumkum on Makar Sankranti

How to make a Birthday celebration or an Event special & memorable